Braas Monier Building Group S.A. / Key word(s): AGM/EGM/Dividend
Substantial majorities for the proposals put forward by the Management at the Annual General Meeting and the Extraordinary General Meeting
Luxembourg, 13 May 2015. All items on the agenda of both General Meetings of Braas Monier Building Group S.A. held on 13 May 2015 at the Chambre de Commerce, 7, rue Alcide de Gasperi, in Luxembourg were agreed with a substantial majority. The resolutions of the agenda were passed with the following voting results:
- Approval of the stand-alone annual accounts of the Company for the financial year
- Approval of the consolidated financial statements of the Company for the financial year
- Allocation of results and determination of the dividend payment in relation to the financial year ended 31December 2014: Approval by shareholders present: 100.00 %
- Discharge to all the Directors of the Company who were in office during the financial year
- Election of members of the Board of Directors: Approval by shareholders present: 92.08 %
- Appointment of an independent auditor of the Company for the purposes of the stand-alone annual accounts and the consolidated financial statements of the Company for the financial year ended on 31 December 2015: Approval by shareholders present: 100.00 %
- Change of the Company's registered office from the city of Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg to Niederanven, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg:
- Amendment of article four of the articles of association of the Company to effect the change in the location of the Company's registered office: Approval by shareholders present: 100.00 %
2015-05-13 Dissemination of a Corporate News, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.
Media archive at www.dgap-medientreff.de and www.dgap.de
|Company:||Braas Monier Building Group S.A.|
|5, rue Guillaume Kroll|
|Grand Duchy of Luxembourg|
|Listed:||Regulated Market in Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Munich, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange|
|End of News||DGAP News-Service|